An apology to TPF members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in agreement on that first thread last night and then something was said that made it spiral downwards. I don't remember exactly 'cause I was in the "holiday spirit" myself. Then, the other thread toady was destined from the beginning to go down in flames. Move on as the rest of us will do. Don't sweat it, but FFS, don't start another one of these sappy threads. Rock on. :headbang:

Hadn't noticed, have you been viiiiile? :), You were cool when I asked help a couple threads ago, some older members wont even respond, they ignore you and carry on talking amongst other older members...don't sweat it
You've been here less than 3 weeks. How can you determine the dynamics so clearly?

I just wanna know why you were not sharing your spirits. Uncool man. Uncool.

I think we are getting way to PC personally... but to each their own! It was a comedy to watch that mess last night... it killed my thread with it, and then it still went on and on and on...

Pally... you are ok in my book! Just watch what words you throw around... you can still be an A-hole without them! ;) Trust me... I know! Use your wit and sarcasm to bust on people... not silly labels that are going to offend someone that isn't even involved!

Please don't get me started on PC in today's world. lol. Everyone will hate me, well except those who PM me saying "I hear ya man" lolol.

But people are people, and we are all not alike, so yeah, I'll make sure to watch my trigger words on here. lol

We were in agreement on that first thread last night and then something was said that made it spiral downwards. I don't remember exactly 'cause I was in the "holiday spirit" myself. Then, the other thread toady was destined from the beginning to go down in flames. Move on as the rest of us will do. Don't sweat it, but FFS, don't start another one of these sappy threads. Rock on. :headbang:

Hadn't noticed, have you been viiiiile? :), You were cool when I asked help a couple threads ago, some older members wont even respond, they ignore you and carry on talking amongst other older members...don't sweat it
You've been here less than 3 weeks. How can you determine the dynamics so clearly?

And you are? ...What crawled up your pipe :)

That's K my friend. The tequila drinkin badass that has nice nipples.

I've decided it's all a function of reception. I pissed off about 90% of another forum a few days ago, logged off, and slammed the door as I left. I didn't like it there anyway. Too many pretentious hypocrites for my tastes.

Anyway, my point is that while you may annoy some (or maybe most) there will be a few that see things your way and a few more that just let it roll off their backs. There will also be some who are just looking for an argument and a few more who don't even understand what you said. It's all in the nature of the internet.

sarcasm??? Is that like an orgasim?? I'm confused, and I haven't been tasting or smoking, LOL!

Because your location is the United States, which is a vast area. I'm just in the State of Confusion, much, much smaller. I'm firing up another one right now and would be happy to pass it over my friend. Just as long as you don't Bogart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Because your location is the United States, which is a vast area. I'm just in the State of Confusion, much, much smaller. I'm firing up another one right now and would be happy to pass it over my friend. Just as long as you don't Bogart.

I'm a non-conformist, so I won't "take two and pass", I'll just take 3, no bogarting here. I usually take three because the first one don't count as I usually cough it out anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you are? ...What crawled up your pipe :)
You can call me Mr. kundalini.

What crawled up my pipe was the nicest bud you've ever seen. What gives me a case of the ass is generalizations from the uninformed.

I see the beginnings of a new apology thread. :lmao:[h=2][/h]

Wow, I had to close an apology thread because a fight broke out! :biglaugh: Y'all never make it boring, I'll grant you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back