What's new

An array of colors

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
875
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to take a 5 minute drive to Asbury Park tonight to walk the beach with a good friend and take some pictures. This is my favorite from the night.

IMG_4503copy.jpg


The coloring blows me away; I have been looking for another piece to have printed on canvas for my room and I think this may finally be it.
 
thank you rjackjames
 
guess no one else thinks this photograph is even worth commenting about?
 
mind-blowingly good colours, well done!
 
thank you :)
 
Theres a lot of black at the bottom. Dunno if you visioned it that way tho :)

But I do like that the colors themselves lead the eye into the photo,
 
this is the crop i like better; much better "land scape"
IMG_4503copy-1.jpg
 
I would have liked the buildings, and especially the cars, to be completely silohouetted, my eye is trying too hard to focus on them with the "just barely there" amount of detail.

Nice sunset though.
 
a simple fix in photoshop could bring those all the way down. I'll try doing an edit later.
 
I agree about the foreground being a complete silhouette.

The colours are absolutely beautiful, I love the way they're almost pastel colours, much more subtle than a lot of the sunset photos that people take (including myself!).

Great photo, I'd certainly want that on my bedroom wall!

Tim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom