an early morning barn

Billy Webb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I shot this this morning while out teaching my young daughter a little bit about photography. Her xmas gift was a little 4megapixel p&s nikon. This was our first time out on a photo sojourn! I have as of yet to look at her images... we are going to do that together later today!

54569442.jpg

this is a snap shot of her
54571674.jpg

Love the first and am grateful for the second. Nice to meet a little new aspiring photographer! :D
Once you'll have sorted through her photos, you might want to go look for the thread on Photos/Art by Our Children in the Photo Themes (it is easier to even find "old" threads through the Index with the hyperlinks). Then you can also post her pics.

Lovely little girl.
The barn is wonderful!
We don't have that type of barn in this part of CA, but I've seen them up north and hope to go back up that way soon.

beautiful pic billy and you have a cute daughter...can't wait until my son is old enough to tag along with me...you know...to hold all my gear :) j/k

JOAT said:
beautiful pic billy and you have a cute daughter...can't wait until my son is old enough to tag along with me...you know...to hold all my gear :) j/k

Some how i think i got roped into carrying her camera too! :) so i wouldnt count on a little gopher!

Great shot Billy!!!!!!!
It is nice to see ya have your daughter started in photography already.

Chiller said:
Great shot Billy!!!!!!!
It is nice to see ya have your daughter started in photography already.

ITs Her choice.... she is only 8 now, so my advice to her has been really basic. I have told her to keep her horizons level when shooting scenes, and to keep eyes out of the center of the frame when shooting people and to shoot alot....she actually has taken several shots that i felt where really good. but i think thats the point shooting a whole lot of images...:) thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back