What's new

An exercise in DOF and non-macro lens macro

bla

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal, eh?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Boundaries
Boundaries.jpg


Contemplation
Contemplation.jpg


Star dust
Stardust2.jpg
 
I like your cat picture. He/She is very cute! Be neat to see some white balance or color correction? Other than that I like. I love the green plant in #3. What is #1 (I am stumped :D )
 
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.

As for the first picture, hehe, maybe I should post it in the super-macro-guessing thread.....nah. Ikea lamp

All comments and critiques welcome, as well as any ideas as to how I can improve these.
 
Be neat to see some white balance or color correction?

I thought the warmer colours made by the faulty auto-white-balance on my camera was pretty nice. But actually the real colours are quite good.

WB corrected
Contemplation2.jpg


Original
Contemplation.jpg
 
yea I really like the new one... the colors look great :D. Makes me want to go and cuddle with that cute kitty! I miss having a cat :D. Thanks for sharing yours. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom