An hour at the Marsh

Thanks Jon. I appreciate your comments.

great shots, chiller.... your more than just another pretty face..you can do dark side stuff....and look at you, your normal stuff is really great..

very good, chiller... the chipmunk is touchable..and i love the grackle.. he looks so colorful....and you got the seed/food in his mouth...

awesome shots carl... impressive...

Excellent series Chiller!! Love the chipmunks, very crisp and clean, Just AWESOME!

aprilraven said:
great shots, chiller.... your more than just another pretty face..you can do dark side stuff....and look at you, your normal stuff is really great..

very good, chiller... the chipmunk is touchable..and i love the grackle.. he looks so colorful....and you got the seed/food in his mouth...

awesome shots carl... impressive...

Thanks April and Randog. Appreciate it.
April.....another pretty face....:lol: ? I just checked and even the mirror wont show a reflection, it is so scared. :lol:

I like them all. the grandkids are leaning on the chipmunk with peanut shot. that one gave them the giggles.

WOW! :shock:
:hail: :hail: :hail:​

Thanks you all so much again for all your kind words. I really really appreciate it.

Love them all, but I'll have to pick the woodpecker as my favorite...I've spent way to many hours chasing the little bug eaters around trees and never got as good a shot. I think they have a 6th sense of just when you are going to click and boom they're on the other side.

Thanks again for your comments Mycatlady, Jello, and woody.

Mycatlady....yeah.. I fought with that one for a long time. They dont stay still for very long. I have 2 other shots with only half a bird in it. I was also in a shadow of another tree, so I had to wait till he got into the sun a bit.

Most reactions

Back