What's new

An incredible Tuscan sunrise

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An incredible sunrise at Podere Belvedere, photo taken in Tuscany (Italy) in November 2017. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

SL2_1294.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
Vieri, you should market your photos to travel agencies, every time I see one I want to be there! :)
 

Thank you very much jc! :)

What a lovely image, very nice...

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you liked it! :)

Beautiful!

Thank you very much Dean! :)

Vieri, you should market your photos to travel agencies, every time I see one I want to be there! :)

:D Thank you very much for the suggestion Jeff, I'll definitely think about it! Thank you for your comment, that is much appreciated indeed and a great compliment to my work :)

What a gorgeous sunrise and landscape!

Thank you very much, glad you liked it! :)

Wonderful.

Than you very much Gary! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
 
An incredible sunrise at Podere Belvedere, photo taken in Tuscany (Italy) in November 2017. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

SL2_1294.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Nice!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think you are fooling us all...they look straight out of fairy tale books..
Just lovely!

Thank you very much indeed for your comment Nancy, much appreciated, I am glad you enjoyed it :)

Incredible, indeed! Good eye and great capture.

Thank you very much Peeb for viewing and commenting, I am glad you liked it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom