Lovely capture! :) But if I may say so, the image invokes more feelings for me if the top part of the sky is cropped, resulting in a square photo. It's the lighting on the hills that makes this photo for me, not the dramatic sky - it actually draws my attention away from the peacefulness and serenity of those hills.

1. Like everyone has already said it looks right out a fairy tale book

Lovely capture! :) But if I may say so, the image invokes more feelings for me if the top part of the sky is cropped, resulting in a square photo. It's the lighting on the hills that makes this photo for me, not the dramatic sky - it actually draws my attention away from the peacefulness and serenity of those hills.

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Of course you might, there definitely is a composition there without the top sky as well. However, what makes this image truly unique for me is exactly the contrast between the fiery sky and the soft light resulting on the land... :) That only shows that there are as many photographs as there are photographers out there!

1. Like everyone has already said it looks right out a fairy tale book

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Spectacular!

Fabulous! As you stated the contrast between the sky and the hills is very atmospheric.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fabulous! As you stated the contrast between the sky and the hills is very atmospheric.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back