leeroix No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 1,058 Reaction score 429 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2014 #1 65 GTO. The Rolling shot was a bonus. I didn't think I got it. These are the first 2 from the set. 65 GTO by keips66, on Flickr The question I have is, should the pole be removed? The Goat by keips66, on Flickr Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
65 GTO. The Rolling shot was a bonus. I didn't think I got it. These are the first 2 from the set. 65 GTO by keips66, on Flickr The question I have is, should the pole be removed? The Goat by keips66, on Flickr
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2014 #2 Pole stays. My EX FIL has a cherry 66 GTO preserved in one of his outbuildings.
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2014 #3 pole doesnt bother me as much as the palms creeping in the frame. I wouldn't mind seeing it with the branches/pole removed, just to see. great shot none-the-less.
pole doesnt bother me as much as the palms creeping in the frame. I wouldn't mind seeing it with the branches/pole removed, just to see. great shot none-the-less.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Nice! Good images, 'though I can't help wishing they were just a little less full profiles and a little more toward the 3/4.
Nice! Good images, 'though I can't help wishing they were just a little less full profiles and a little more toward the 3/4.
pthrift No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 717 Reaction score 121 Location Southern Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2014 #5 I really like the rolling shot!
leeroix No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 1,058 Reaction score 429 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 The 3/4 views have not been edited yet. Ill get rid of the little bits of shrubbery. The rolling shot was pure luck. just rested the camera on my arm and clicked a few off.
The 3/4 views have not been edited yet. Ill get rid of the little bits of shrubbery. The rolling shot was pure luck. just rested the camera on my arm and clicked a few off.