What's new

Ancient India for C&C

aliyawar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
349
Reaction score
65
Location
India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your C&C please...:) I have been getting mixed responses on this photo... I have tried to portray the ancient India in this image..I;ve played with sharpness and noise to bring out that ancient feel..i am looking out for some good..ruthless :) critique...


Ancient India by AliYawar.M, on Flickr
 
Great architecture!!!! Which construction is this?

Regards :D
 
Great architecture!!!! Which construction is this?

Regards :D

Thanks... :).. It is a part of Agra fort.. built by Shahjahan..the mughal king... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom