AND I RETURN WITH 4X5 POWER!!!!!

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, got a camera, and all that stuff you need to make it work. (i thought) so my friend is getting married and i have the bright idea of thinking "what a great time to try out 4x5 photography for the first time without even knowing if my shutter works correctly" I had no meter, but thank god for point and shoot cameras that read out their settings. . . using that i was able to use my noggin' to convert to my iso and aperture settings. here are three of the 4 photos that came out . . . two didn't come out because i seem to have misplaced the film :grumpy:.

Don't be lazy click on the flippin' link and comment.
www.sociolmike.blogspot.com

Ehh, the ones from the wedding could use work.

Don't like the amount of blur in the first one. Second one could be tilted a little higher because too much of the focus is wasted on the ground in front of them and their heads are squeezed in the picture.

The other photos on the site are pretty amazing though. Different camera?

I addressed those issues in the blog. I think playing with selective focus will be a large part of my learning the movements of the 4x5. and yeah could be tilted higher, when i put in the film holder i knocked the camera down . .. on the last two shots. . . live and learn.

and yeah, there are photos on the blog from lots of different cameras.

Most reactions

Back