And the snow keeps piling up...

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Toronto got yet another big snowfall over the weekend.

Have a seat
snowbenchtp4.jpg

Surrounded by the stuff
benchwatchgj4.jpg

Picnic, anyone?
picnicrxf2.jpg

chickadeervi9.jpg

:lol:

It's 8 degrees in Edmonton....imagine that ;)

MN was up to 45 degrees today!! woo hoo! We went from 15 below to 45 above in a few short days ... so the warmth is on it's way!!

... the warmth is on it's way!!
I certainly hope so!! Toronto is about 12 cm away from breaking its record of 207.4 cm of snow in a winter (set in 1939). So this is the snowiest winter of my life.

I certainly hope so!! Toronto is about 12 cm away from breaking its record of 207.4 cm of snow in a winter (set in 1939). So this is the snowiest winter of my life.

Dang ... I shouldn't have said anything ... now we will probably get freezing temps and dumped on with a ton of snow!! :lmao: Oh well, it's mid March ... spring will be hear soon!

Oh boy.

Just when I start to think that the rest of the world is like here, but rounded and better kept-

I like the second photo best.

May not be any consolation, but down here we have 7 more weeks of political campaigning to suffer through.

Great exposure on those Anty. I also like the 2nd one best.
As the "Penguin Queen", you must be in your element!:lol:

Andy

I feel inspired.......

I think I'll be off to shoot our snoutain ranges for the next couple days.....might take a couple from the summit of Mt. Save-A-Lot.

Thanks for sharing these Anty

Wow.
We have 20c right now.

Dani.

Heehee #2 is my favorite too.
We've been spoiled here with almost a week of beautiful weather, but I just know we'll have another large helping of snow before spring is officially here. Your pictures definitely serve as reminder!

#2 Is my fave. It speaks volumes ... well maybe a chapter ...

Snow ... ? Is that the cold white stuff we in California keep up in our mountains? 85F here yesterday ... on Sunday worked in the garden :<)

Gary

Snow ... ? Is that the cold white stuff we in California keep up in our mountains? 85F here yesterday ... on Sunday worked in the garden :<)
girl_mad.gif

On the sixth day God turned to the Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats, and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God "just wait and see the winters I am going to give them."

"Not really," replied God "just wait and see the winters I am going to give them."
I thought it was going to be somthing about the neighbours :X

Most reactions

Back