And Yet Another Composite Image =D

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ya... i need a life...
(by the way, the one where I'm upside down was taken a moment before i fell on my head =P)

CompositeImage8.jpg

Scary! Reminds me of boys from brazil ...

hahah never seen it =P (if it's a band i'm gonna hit myself)

nah ... a movie where they cloned Hitler in Brazil ... made lots of copies :)

Hahaha...I bet you hauled ass to get to the top parts before the camera too the pic lol

Hahaha...I bet you hauled ass to get to the top parts before the camera too the pic lol

hahah too true

my camera's timer only goes up to 12 seconds (seems like an odd number to me...) so i had to haul some major ass and pull some monkey moves to make it work =P

hahah too true

my camera's timer only goes up to 12 seconds (seems like an odd number to me...) so i had to haul some major ass and pull some monkey moves to make it work =P

Dude...major props. 12 seconds...and those limbs are pretty spaced out. lol sweet

hahah i couple of em were down to split-seconds
that tree is sharp too hahah

That would of been sweet if on the one where u fall on your head, that the camera woulda capture you closer to the ground, and then take a couple shots of you looking at yourself fall with a horrified face. Lol...u gotta get them to interact more.

hahah i wanted to try that, but that first fall was just a bit too painful to repeat =P

and what i'm going for is more like a group photo like people would sometimes have where the majority of people are looking at the camera, but one or 2 are distracted =P

Gotcha....well...its contagious...Now i'm gonna do a composite.

an hour? .... lol what are you in a wheelchair?

Most reactions

Back