Andrea - C&C muchos gracias!

CDMorgan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple shots from yesterday. C&C appreciated!

1)
lHIkIJi.jpg

2)
coThIWk.jpg

The eyes are great in these. I like her colorful tats, and I think that is why I prefer the color one. I'm no professional, but I'll tell you what I see. Take that for what is worth. The pillows in the background are somewhat distracting. Maybe some cloning or a less busy background might work? I don't know if you could lighten the shadow behind her on the chair with a reflector? That's being picky. . Her expression in the second one seems a little off and the pose a little stiff? Overall, if I took these, I would be very happy with them. Good work!

Stick with the colour; the bright ink is wasted in the monochrome. Unfortunately, the background kills what would be otherwise an excellent image (if you pulled down the highlights just a tad; you're getting some slightly too strong highlights from your key on the ink). Hotel-room shoots are tough, but the image would be worth the effort to remove and replace the background.

Thanks a lot for the comments, fellas!

Yeah, we were originally going to do the shoot in a tattoo shop (which I thought would be a pretty fun setting for her), but the shop owner changed his mind and would not let us shoot there, and being that it's 8 degrees outside here in Chicago, the only place we could really use at the time was a hotel room. The struggle is real, for sure!

I agree the color photo is much better, and if you could get rid of the stuff in the background somehow those wold look really good..

Most reactions

Back