B Byrdman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2006 Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Feb 5, 2006 #1 I took this a while ago fooling around in the house. I figured that I would share it with the good people here. I hope everyone likes it.
I took this a while ago fooling around in the house. I figured that I would share it with the good people here. I hope everyone likes it.
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 #2 I like the speck of light on her hands, but i think a black backdrop (like the section under her wing) would have had more impact. Good shot tho :thumbup:
I like the speck of light on her hands, but i think a black backdrop (like the section under her wing) would have had more impact. Good shot tho :thumbup:
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2006 #3 I like it! Have you tried to b/w the background?
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 5, 2006 #4 Very simpllistic - I like it for that reason