What's new

Angel Wing

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would love to hear your thoughts on this one ;)
Thanks for taking a look!

Angel Wing


 
I like the concept. I want just a little more in focus. More free-lensing, I'm assuming?
 
I like it, kinda smooth and creamy like.
 
I really like this :thumbup: Its soft and dreamy.
 
Non-descript. No love here.
 
I'd add more contrast. No matter how interesting, gray rectangles get glossed over and the details aren't seen long enough to grab attention in the first place
$contrast.webp
or even
$contrast.webp
(central specific contrast and also not correcting saturation for a bit more grabbiness. Whatever, just throwin stuff against the wall)
 
Thanks for your thoughts all.


Gav, thanks for the edit, I tried it with more contrast and on the fence about it, I think I will play again with that in mind, it's a large pair of white costume wings, there are shots in there I'm sure!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom