What's new

Angels And Airwaves Concert Photos

SergioG

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shoutout to MikeB for recommending these lens. I actually got pretty good lighting with 400 ISO!

This was on Sep. 8 in the Hard Rock Hotel/Casino in Las Vegas. These are my first band pictures I ever take (that's not an excuse). No photopass, I just took a risk and took my camera.

1.
1349910732_ba53a7e4dc_o.jpg


2.
1349909986_1da01c1658_b.jpg


3.
1348802303_2ddffe3524_b.jpg


4.
1349904676_732273df6d_o.jpg


5.
1349907174_1e03ffd32d_o.jpg
 
Thank you.

Anyone else? I want some more opinions.
 
I think you should have shot it at 800 with faster shutter speeds... seems as though there is a little camera shake...

4 is good though!
 
Thanks, I'll try that next time.
 
i think #4 would be wicked if the subject was looking towards the camera and for that i think #1 is best - probably because thats the kinda photos i got when shooting back stage (i was an live audio tech for 2 years :)) i like the colour too :D
 
Yeah it looks like it was backstage but it wasn't haha. He was just facing away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom