Anger

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How do you release your anger?

Go to the barn and ride my horses. They love me unconditionally even when I'm angry, bitchy or stressed and all they want in return is a couple of carrots. Either that or drive my hotrod really fast and hard!

photogoddess said:
Go to the barn and ride my horses. They love me unconditionally even when I'm angry, bitchy or stressed and all they want in return is a couple of carrots. Either that or drive my hotrod really fast and hard!

Watch out angry woman on the road :LOL:

Karalee said:
photogoddess said:

Watch out angry woman on the road :LOL:

In a 500 hp, bright red, 1973 Firebird - I am truly hell on wheels when I'm pissed! ;)

photogoddess said:

kinda makes me wish i was a horse.

Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

I wonder if my saddle would fit.... :lmao:

You know what they say... Save a horse, ride a cowboy!!! :LOL:

Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

Or a hotrod ;)

photogoddess said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

:LOL:

actually, i prefer to be ridden bare-back. spurs are ok, but i get to wield the riding crop.

Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

:LOL:

actually, i prefer to be ridden bare-back. spurs are ok, but i get to wield the riding crop.
:shock: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back