Anger

Does anyone rely on their spiritual beliefs (whatever it might be) when you are angry?

I mean to control the anger.

danalec99 said:
Does anyone rely on their spiritual beliefs (whatever it might be) when you are angry?

I mean to control the anger.
I'll meditate and just focus on breathing...
When I was doing kung fu and tai chi it was always a great way to get out of a bad mood. Either by training myself or going to class. I could be in the worst mood going to class but by the end I was always in a great mood.

voodoocat said:
I'll meditate and just focus on breathing...

Cool, that would need a lot of self-control when one is really angry!

OOOh, another good way to release my anger...writing in my journal. I do that a lot when my emotions get all built up.

i go out back behind my house and beat the cats.....then i put them in a brown potato sack and beat them with the sharp end of a hammer and throw thier bodies in the river.

no, im kidding, i love animals.

md

As several other indicated that they do, I go out and hunt the "Wild Beer Can". Very theraputic to blast away at the little buggers and make them "dance". :)

airgunr said:
I go out and hunt the "Wild Beer Can".
I blow up little clay pigeons every now again. Nothing beats an hour of 12 gauge relief on the 5-stand range. Anybody else around here do the sporting clay thing?

malachite said:
airgunr said:
I go out and hunt the "Wild Beer Can".
I blow up little clay pigeons every now again. Nothing beats an hour of 12 gauge relief on the 5-stand range. Anybody else around here do the sporting clay thing?

I've done it a bit. Not my favorite type of shooting though. I seem to have more fun chasing old golf balls through the desert with a 22 rifle until I'm bored and then coring them out with my 30-06. :twisted:

used to shoot skeet alot. got to be pretty good at literally "shooting from the hip."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back