What's new

Angus 0 Stinkbug 1

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was laying there today letting my Mom take some pictures of me.



And I saw something move!



So I went to check it out, ugh, I was thinking it was one of those stinky bugs. I've seen those guys before and now when I see them I have an embarrassing twitch thing that happens and I can't stop blinking. I blame the rest of this story on the blinking, I couldn't see him alright?!?

Well, Mom failed getting the moment when I found out that it was in fact a stinky bug and a cranky one at that! I mean I was just sniffing I wouldn't eat one of those things even if my bowl was empty for an hour!
Jeepers it was a strong hit!



Cleanup was gross as usual.



I hate stinky bugs.

 
Last edited:
What fun! :) The expressions...! Well-captured. Thanks for letting us see.
 
Thanks Corinna and Frequency :) I'm glad you enjoyed them!
 
Well, score as of this morning is Angus 0 Stinkbug 2
I'm pretty sure he gets bored on rainy days and he already "played" all of the crickets to death (found 5 on the floor in various stages of death and dismemberment).
 
#3 - Those fangs and that look on your face! :D
 
Thanks Jaemie :)
 
Great set!! I love the expressions you've captured. The only thing I would change is in the first image, I would probably clone out the crevice in the (?)doorframe behind him. It would help isolate him and really make it better (IMO). As it is I find that distracting.
 
Judi, you should enroll Angus in some character drama - he has the face for it!
 
LOL, fun fun fun!!
 
Thanks Mommy-medic, Tirediron Pgriz and Trever :)
MM I totally missed that! What has been seen cannot be unseen ;)
Pgriz, lol! He is such a ham, I'm sure he would fit right in!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom