Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 11, 2005 #1 Testing out a new lens I got and took these yesterday, some comments would be nice :blushing: Thanks for looking!
Testing out a new lens I got and took these yesterday, some comments would be nice :blushing: Thanks for looking!
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Sep 11, 2005 #2 I really like the 2nd and 4th. I don't tihnk the selective colour works very well on the first buts its a nice shot. Nice photos.
I really like the 2nd and 4th. I don't tihnk the selective colour works very well on the first buts its a nice shot. Nice photos.
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, ok point taken!
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #4 I like #2.
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thankyou