animal tracks

WimFoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wimfotocards.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i wished the actual animal tracks were more obvious, but still, contrary to some (my wife), i like this pic. what do you guys think ?

AnimalTracks.jpg

thanks ccphoto. now that you mention it, you are right. i guess i have a love/hate relationship with those shadows, they get in the way of the tracks and at the same time add some interesting lines.

I too like this pic but wonder what it would look like from a lower perspective? When I take pics like this I try to move up, down, left right, you never know until you look at it later what angle looks best. The most important thing is that you like, everything else is a bonus.

Can you share with more photos

i will in time to come.
the feedback one gets from this nice forum is very help full in helping one to make better photographs.

meanwhile you can visit my gallery;
Member Profile - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

or click on my signature to visit my blog.

thank you,
wim

Do animal tracks slant in or out like that? Almost looks like whomever took the shot was walking in the snow, and just turned around and shot images of their own tracks.

Appears to me like the tracks might be coming towards, not going away, but that's maybe just me.

Prints almost look like one paw and one shoe, but mebbe it is wild animal tracks, dunno...

But still an interesting shot, I like the contrast and shadows, and how cold it looks..

Almost looks like whomever took the shot was walking in the snow, and just turned around and shot images of their own tracks.

i would not get away with shooting my own foot prints and then claim them as animal tracks.
take another, closer look.

But still an interesting shot, I like the contrast and shadows, and how cold it looks..
thanks, the snow helps with the cold look ;)

I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just saying that "to me" the left track looks like a paw (with three toes) coming towards the camera, and that "to me" the right track looks almost like a footprint (with an instep) coming towards the camera, the way a humanoid walks, their toes pointing outward as they step.

And farther back from the camera it almost looks "to me" like there were two sets of footprints, and one set of tracks went off towards camera left.

Closer to the camera, looks "to me" like the tracks were in one line, then split as they got closer to the camera.

Just saying what it looks like "to me" NOT what it really is by any means. Was just usng my imagination, as I know nothing at all about animal tracks.

I like the shot, just don't know what it is, not saying that is anything specific, just what it looks like to my old eyes.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back