Animals, sunsets

hood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
heyy i just got this cannon rebel xsi, i only have this usb of pics that i have edited, i will put up originals once i transfer them. Since there edited i guess you cannot really give any tips but in the meantime:

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_22201.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

I think the second one would be better if the birds wings weren't cut off. Other than that they look great! Love the sunset pictures!

i know tell me about it, i was a little disappointed in the wings being cut off but for the circumstances of whipping my camera and catching that within 2 seconds i cant complain

Watch out for power lines, a flash would help on a few of these. Digging the frog :)

first of all if you want people to give you good C&C dont post so many pictures, and number them. second why do you think we cant give tips, just because they are edited, we can give you advice to use later even though you cant change these very much more

many of them are a little noisy so try a lower iso next time
#1 try making brighter or darker, either a complete silhouette or not at all
#2 is pretty soft/ blurry
#3 its a cat... not very interesting
#4 way too busy, no real subject
#5 centered
#10 try a tighter crop, and again flowers are common and not very interesting

I really liked #1 and #5. I love how the bird in 1 is just soaring away. I'd perhaps crop a bit of sky personally to get a closer look on the bird but otherwise I like it. The colors and the clouds in the sky look great in #5.

first of all if you want people to give you good C&C dont post so many pictures, and number them. second why do you think we cant give tips, just because they are edited, we can give you advice to use later even though you cant change these very much more

many of them are a little noisy so try a lower iso next time
#1 try making brighter or darker, either a complete silhouette or not at all
#2 is pretty soft/ blurry
#3 its a cat... not very interesting
#4 way too busy, no real subject
#5 centered
#10 try a tighter crop, and again flowers are common and not very interesting

personally i think that because i had a "i know everything but i only have digital camera" buddy who swamped my mind with his BS, but thanks for clearing things up a bit. Im very new to this hobby but enjoying it immensely.

I just purchased the camera recently, I just stopped taking pictures of everything and are now focusing on the more "interesting" things, these are just a couple from a few months back.

read the "giving and receiving C&C" thread...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back