Animasola promo

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Long time no see..
I'm back with a photo I took of the band Animasola two days ago. They're about to release their debut album so I did the promotion shots.

Here is one of them. The other ones were more basic but this one stands out so I'm posting it here.

animasola1_lo.jpg

The band liked it. Hope you do too. :)

Outstanding, as we have come to expect from you. :)

Thanks guys. :)

Very very cool! I like it!

I always wonder with shots like these, what the original photo straight from the camera looks like and how much time it takes to make it look so sharp and everything. Looks awesome, great job!!!

Good to see you and your work on here again, Rabieshund.
And, like our Big Mike is saying: outstandingly well - but we no longer expect any less from you!!! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! :)

Very very cool! I like it!

I always wonder with shots like these, what the original photo straight from the camera looks like and how much time it takes to make it look so sharp and everything. Looks awesome, great job!!!

This was actually 6 different shots put together. One were of the room/wall without anyone in it, then we shot individual pictures (against the same wall) with some cool lighting to make it look like the light were coming from the windows (and on the singer we added lighting from the front as well). I later cut them out in Photoshop and positioned them. I made the windows bright and tried to make them look like silhouettes. I was going for realism and at the same time I wanted kind of a surreal look to it. It went pretty well I think. :)

Glad to see your still alive!! Always look forward to your work....keep it up!

Thanks man! I'm still alive and hopefully I'll be shooting some more soon!

awesome shot!

what type of music do they play, the guy looks really interesting haha

not much to say other than.. WOW!

Eyecatching.. very interesting shot that can easily grab your focus

Most reactions

Back