Anka&Natasha,portrait-:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
...its my best friend, Anka, with her kid Natasha.
The last 'darkroom session' wasnt very successfull, cause i was working with a completely new chemicals(too much of a yellow tint :confused: ), but.. oh, well...next time its gonna be better, i hope, he he -;)
...ok, heres what ive got this time: -:)

P8257641crmmm.jpg

:)

anj

*sees photo, falls to floor, hits head on way down*

*gets up, looks at anua and starts to complain about her posting things which blow him away so much*

I love the texture. The colours seem good to me to, but then I don't know waht you had in your head. :thumbsup:

It might look more yellow when viewing it in the studio, but from here I think it looks stunning!! More sepia-toned than anything - and it's beautiful! :)

I love this image from top to bottom - the pose is perfect, and it really lends itself well to your technique. :heart:

Gorgeous, beautifully done. I am always so happy when you post your work, Anja! :cheer:

ferny said:
*sees photo, falls to floor, hits head on way down*

*gets up, looks at anua and starts to complain about her posting things which blow him away so much*

I love the texture. The colours seem good to me to, but then I don't know waht you had in your head. :thumbsup:

Same here.... lack of words... my mind went blank... it is AMAZING!

I agree with everything everyone said here. It's drop dead gorgeous! :shock: I love it!

Thank god I'm lying on the floor because I would've fallen off my chair. :mrgreen:

ha ha, thanks guys for the kind words! it means alot to me! :hugs:

Dirt, the process is not complicated...its a liquid light at the board, instead of a paper...than painted with chemicals, and oil paints...

Kara, bella - i havent painted it with oils yet...im just not sure if this one needs that - but ill see-;)

...its really easy to do (it must be easy if im doing it - im too lazy for complicated things :lol: )- you should all try this out - its fun!

thanks for all the nice comments again - im gonna post some more soon!

:hug::

Most reactions

Back