Ann Arbor, Mi Night Shots

Brian L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brianlinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. Tonight last minute I got a call from a friend that is into photography and he told me that he was going downtown to take some night shots. So I went along but it was last min and did not have my tripod. Most of the shots turned out little blurry. I will go back in shoot with tripod though cause I think the shots are neat. I would like to know what you guys think far as exposure turn out. Look good right on... so forth. Let me know.. Thanks and let me know which photos out of this little shoot I should go back and get with tripod... Most of these photos were taken on the U of M campus. Also besides using jpeg for going from raw what would be a better file format to use to keep most of the detail when posting photos online? Thanks hope you enjoy the photos.

Building-1.jpg

Building2.jpg

Bus.jpg

Flag.jpg

Fountain.jpg

Hall.jpg

Parking.jpg

Streets.jpg

Tower.jpg

Thanks for sharing these...I hope you post them again when you do it on a tripod. Try using .PNG format to save them. 1,2 & 4 I believe would look better with the tripod. way to go!

Oh man have I got some cool places for you guys to check out in AA! Shoot me a PM sometime, I'm in Ann Arbor and rarely go out anymore for night shots because I have no one to go with since my photog buddy moved to D.C. Oh and Nichols Arcade looks nice!

I like the one in the hallway.
I heard that back in the 60's there was a swamp gas epidemic in Ann Arbor.

Yup your right reg they are all a little off on tilt. I will fix them but wanted to get an overall take on what people thought of the photos besides the tilt. As far as the swamp gas story goes my grandfather told me bout this but never researched it fully. I believe it was actually in Dexter. Thanks for the replys to the photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back