What's new

Anna at the playground for c&c

sjconner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Montana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some I took at the playground. What can I do better?

Thanks, Susan

1.


2.


3.
 
Hey there,

Well lets see... I looked at theses for about 10 min and couldn't decide on them. I know I don't like #1. It was a good idea but the light was bad. The harsh sun cutting through the shade... Ya, just wasn't liking it. I have to give you the eyes though... Great job on them.

#2 is my favorite of the bunch. Again, I wish the sun wasn't so harsh. But I like the framing... The curve of the bars made for an interesting twist. Again... Nice eyes.

#3 Bad shot... The sun blew out the top of the slide and she looks uncomfortable. Seems as though she was holding on for dear life. She is a little big for the slide and this time the eyes seem lifeless.

They no doubt will be fun to look at when she gets older.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom