Anna Maria Island, Fl. sunset

ecr111

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some images in front of the beach house we rented for vacation.
C & C welcome.

The sun has set in this image..
AnnaMariabeachsunset_-1.jpg

11s exposure to try to get the lightning.
AnnaMariabeachlightning_.jpg

Awesome! I really enjoy the first one. I think the lightning problem is just its to bright out still, you want total darkness from what I understand then leave the shutter open the fire it using a remote. This is only from what I have been reading and photography class so take it for whatever you want. I nowhere near a lightning expert lol. I'm still trying to get a shot I'm happy with and looks like you got further than I did, so congrats and nice job

Thanks for the comment.
I think you are correct in that it wasn't completly dark and it was a long exposure.
Gotta keep trying. lol

I love the first image, thanks to the shorter exposure you still had some detail in the waves.

That first one is really cool! I wish I could have been there!

LOVE the first picture. Very dramatic. Nice job!

Thanks for the comments folks.

As for er...
Sorry bud but these are my initials and unless you were born before 1952, I had 'em first. ;-)

I don't recall seeing requirements to insure my screen name is dis-similar to any other one.
I don't know er111a or anyone else here.
Maybe I can get Skyler, my grandaughter, to ask her friend Skylar what to do. ;-)

BTW, I have been using ecr111 as my email addy for about 15 years thru about 6 different ISPs.

Whatever this thing about the similar forum names might be (and er111a is definitely younger! And very much so...) --- it does not take away from the fact that the first of the two photos here is wonderful. Colours, lines, weather drama, exposure. All good and fascinating.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back