What's new

Announcement from NoteGraphics (&Son!)

7 weeks early!
See!
I knew November had never been in the mention of your due-month, it had always been December, so I was just a "bit" surprised to hear about JR's arrival, but scolded myself for having mixed things up in my head. I did not, after all. And the amount of tiny hairs in his face does suggest he arrived a bit early ... you say he is smaller than what we see on our screens? Wow.

But you'll manage my little kiss, I am just sure!!!
In your hands, with you as "the scale" he must be practically disappearing ... almost (???? ;) ;) ;))
 
awwwe.. HUGE CONGRATS.... James and I Share the same birthday.. Welcome to the world little guy!! :)

Great photo.. Hoping to see more!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom