Annoying Words and Phrases

Kathy, in the scenario you painted, if I had said that, my wife would most likely see that as evidence that I'm suffering from food poisoning, or quick-onset dementia. We, as a couple, tend to use the non-verbal channel to express our emotional state, and if we had the crab cakes as you described, she'd have absolutely no doubt of my experience without me needing to say a word. However, now that I know how that word is used, I'm going to find an opportunity to try it out on her and see what kind of reaction I get...;-) :hug::

Kathy, in the scenario you painted, if I had said that, my wife would most likely see that as evidence that I'm suffering from food poisoning, or quick-onset dementia. We, as a couple, tend to use the non-verbal channel to express our emotional state, and if we had the crab cakes as you described, she'd have absolutely no doubt of my experience without me needing to say a word. However, now that I know how that word is used, I'm going to find an opportunity to try it out on her and see what kind of reaction I get...;-) :hug::
I can't wait to hear your description of this scenario. Please do so with your most Oscar worthy performance. Feel free to record it for us.

"I could care less".

Really? Let me know when you do. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back