What's new

Anole shot...

anthony02

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hey, this anole stayed and I got a nice shot of him. Comments/suggestions welcome :) (oh and btw, is there a mark all read button for the forum somewhere?)

48561280.macrogecko.jpg
 
Never heard the word "anole" before -- and now I get to learn it with a photo attached. Goodie!

I must agree with LizM about the busy background, though. It is quite distracting.
If we were to discuss the "aesthetics of bokeh" here, I would say: framed as this photo is, I do not like the bokeh that it has too much. Maybe, though, this is something that a tighter crop can solve in a second?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom