tim.bennett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

These are 2 pictures from one of my second attempts doing a bit of street photography.

Record stall at a small market in temple bar in Dublin
2510081303_f96d9da965.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS 350D Digital
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 100

Buying flowers.
2510911902_737f4c743f.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS 350D Digital
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 91 mm
ISO Speed: 100

I love to hear from you guys good is nice. But bad makes me better so dig in I have thick skin.

Pretty cool, i like the second one the best. Did the lady with the kid step in without you noticing? sometimes that really works from what i've seen - trying to catch something else and then some other thing pops into frame lol.

How do you find the SLR for the street? i tried with my F50 a few weeks ago (posted pics in the general section), seemed ok, maybe just a little big (on the lens, even though it was only a 35-80mm).

You should try keeping the widest lens you have on and get closer (to get more of the street etc in view).. that's what i try, easier said than done though. lol

Thanks. you get a fair bit of attention walking around with an slr. specially as i was using the exact opposite of a wide angle lens. 70-200 f4 L which i love but i agree it's not ideal for street.

For the second the first shot was without the lady+pram and i saw her walk in after the shot so i fired again.

Most reactions

Back