Another beautiful fall day

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And first frost tonight! See if I can drag my ass out of bed in the morning ...

1040636684_qt9R3-XL.jpg

1040703200_yrdTk-XL.jpg

1040704767_TrDdN-XL.jpg

D90 | 70-200mm f/2.8 VR1

Beautiful!! :D I would love to have these to put up on my walls!!

I wasn't able to get out as early as I wanted this morning, but was able to get a few while the light was still good.

1041307523_WWxtL-XL.jpg

1041307691_bQtJi-XL.jpg

1041307602_VzfTm-XL.jpg

1041339240_vipKT-XL.jpg

Sorry if all these are annoying - just having a blast. You can't throw a rock without hitting something worth trying to photograph. Oh, and if there's anyone still on the fence about spending $$ on a CPL filter, I have 3 words - GET ONE NOW.

Steve

Im not annoyed enjoy the pics they are great shots

Jealous!
I'm in Florida and the leaves do not change color.
I'm about to go to a hayride right now with the kids, I'm wearing shorts and a tank top. Not the same...... lol

Wow, those are beautiful!
I too live in Florida... and while we seem to be having some decent weather at the moment... there are no color changes :(

I like the photos, colors are great. I am new, so take it for what it's worth, but #4 i would crop a bit off the bottom to get rid of that "messy" looking water in the foreground. Also the oof branches in the foreground on the left of the frame, i know i've read/seen that it is good to have things like that to add depth to a photo, but think i may like it better without them in this case. Just a thought. Can't wait for the colors to really start changing here in TN

forgot to add, i love #7, it seems very "Van Gogh ish"

Nice fall colors. I'm diggin' the shot of the two people in the canoe, with fishing rods!

Hi all - thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.

Your first set look like they are not leveled.

Hi Ron, not sure what you're asking here - are you referring to curves/color levels?

I spent the day shooting something other than foliage. I'll let this thread die with my favorite shot of the day:

1042216212_RxyTu-XL.jpg

Most reactions

Back