Another Bird Rescue :) A Chickadee Gets a Name

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were sitting on the deck and there is a feeder on the railing, it was busy as usual but something freaked them all out and during the quick exit this little one flew into our car :(

He flew up into the closest tree to a branch about 12ft off the ground and sat for a moment but it was immediately obvious that he was in trouble, he started to very slowly fall off the branch. Emily went over with a blanket and held it underneath to catch him when he fell.

He landed on a soft blanket instead of on the huge stump/chopping block that was right below him, she brought him up on the deck and sat with him in her lap.

They just sat for a bit, the little one looked around, there was another Chickadee in the tree above calling.
(oops this seems a bit crooked, have to fix that)

Em gave him some water.
(we laughed after about her chipped nail polish lol she said "all I kept thinking was damn, wish I did my nails" lol)

After a bit he jumped up on her finger... then flew away :)

I bet Miss Emily does her nails more often now lol! She named him George and when one lands on her hand to get some seed she's pretty sure it's him now ... I kinda like that idea ;)

Wow, it looks like someone picked up this section and gave it a big ol' shake lol
Bump to make this new one current again :)

Most reactions

Back