What's new

Another car shoot. *56K forget it*

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is anyone bored yet? :lol:

blk3.jpg


blk4.jpg


blk6.jpg


blk7.jpg


blk10.jpg


blk18.jpg


blk20.jpg


blk27.jpg


Mitsubishi Lancer

Comments/Critque/Brickbats welcome. :)
 
I really loved looking at these photos! Sorta inspired me to buy a new camera with my birthday money!!
 
Never gonna get bored of those car shots. Great stuff. I really like the wheel one.
 
I like how the last one is perfectly centered!:thumbup:

Great stuff! I never get bored of looking at your car shots! :D
 
Thanks guys. :)

Matthew: believe it or not, it is a Lancer. ;)
 
I love your car shots, keep going! It's the middle of summer there, right? There has to be tons of carshows...
 
Eightball Walker said:
I love your car shots, keep going! It's the middle of summer there, right? There has to be tons of carshows...

Autosalon is next month, September and Late November and i'm attending a circuit day in April. ;)
 
thank god they took off the shopping cart wing.... looks much more respectable.....

Im assuming its the same model im thinking of....
 
nicee

XMETAL u see my 360CS shots?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom