What's new

Another cemetery shot.

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
987
Reaction score
6
Location
Puyallup, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tweaked this a bit in CS2 just to try something different.

I'm new to CS2 and trying to feel my way around.

Suggestions appreciated.

7201-DSCN2396.JPG
 
Two thoughts here one: seems way to busy. I can't find an focal point with my eyes but they are old eyes so I may be way off base here.

and two wonder why we are so obsessed with death... is a general thing or just photographers.
 
Wow.. that sure is a crowed place. People are just dying to get in there..sorry had to do it. Wierd how everybody fences off their little piece of real estate.
Cool shot.
 
Honestly, it's too busy for me. What about taking off the invert/infrared effect, vignette around the edges to bring the focus to one thing, maybe the cross?

Lindsey
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom