What's new

Another for C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Notice: one of my first posts that does not include my name in the title)

Here is a photo I did of my friend jumping from camera right off of a trash bin. This was one of about 20 jumps he made until I had something half-way resembling what I was looking for. I hope you all enjoy.

5214_115792154820_508854820_2331520_332251_n.jpg
 
just curious...what were you going for here?
 
Actually what I was going for initially was getting my friend in a jumping state with a clear blue sky behind him so I could cut him out and make a faux-advert with the image. It didn't quite work as there was a lag (as with most all P&S) and this was the best I could get. Here is the final product of what I was attempting to achieve:

n508854820_1440725_7667.jpg
 
ah.
sorry i dont have more to add. :D
 
I may not be the best, but I have fun like I am...heh!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom