Another Idea...

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki...im sorry...but the thread about admin giving out issues made me think of a tpf magazine...but then I thought, that was too hard to do...

What about...a TPF Book....this could take aslong as we want, could be printed on demand...and could contain info on all the users.

What are your thoughts?

Came across this site in a magazine the other day...not sure how good it is, but I like your idea :) AsukaBook.com

that's a great idea!! i would totally buy one. it would have to be constantly growing though...plus with tons of new users that list of users and info would get pretty long. unless you limited to users with 500 posts or more or something. but that probably wouldnt work either. i guess you would have to apply :)

Maybe we could have some sort of vote for pics depending on the amount of photos available in the book. Then each person that has a pic in the book could have a bio in it or something. Then maybe in the back or front cover there could be a listing of all names that want to be in there. This could be done by posting a thread and saying put your name here if you want it in the book, that way people that don't post or were only here to SPAM stay out :)

hehe glad yah like it...I was thinking of having Bios, then an Article from some big users, of how to do certain stuff and stories, :D whatcha think?

Most reactions

Back