TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What an ugly brute, but fortunately very small

harvest_spider_02.jpg

Still some focusing problems and patches with odd results from the stacking, and it would be usefull to know which are the most apparent errors (probably a bit low res to see them easily), so if you feel like pointing them out please do. It took about 2 hours from trying to place the subject to getting the first reasonable picture on the PC.

And thanks for looking

tim

I've always shuddered to think of how you find these things. How do you hold them in place?- Really little fingers?

I've always shuddered to think of how you find these things. How do you hold them in place?- Really little fingers?

Normally crocodile clips and sometimes a 20 min stay in the fridge, but i feel really guilty about this but i killed this poor thing before hand :meh: . I know it was evil, and now i will have to live with it on my concience, but normally i even shoo mosquitoes out of the window rather than kill them, so my seventh level of hell will be full of harvest spiders now :confused:

Finding them is easy, even in this cold country there is something everywhere (almost) all year round, the better half thinks i am going to get arreted as a peeping tom as i have to crawl around in the garden under the rose bush etc :).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back