• Poll closed .

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know we need another thread on here about Lightroom 5, so here goes. I was watching creativelive.com last night and Jack Davis was on there teaching LR5. Some of the new features in the brushes, graduated filter's were wow moments for me and has made up my mind that an upgrade is a must. Having to wait until pay day to get it but I will have it before the end of the month.

So here is the reason for the thread.

Are you upgrading to LR5 and why?

If you already have, what has become your favorite new feature?

No need to start a bash about the product, if you don't like it select, not upgrading or bacon.

Yeah, I plan on upgrading to LR 5.

I just upgraded last night. I don't know what I like or dislike about it yet because I haven't done anything with it. I have 2 weddings to edit so I will find out real quick. I felt the need to upgrade because LR is my primary editing tool.

I have no choice. Lol my lr3 won't read d600s files. Been using the trial and as soon as it starts yelling at me I'll be paying to upgrade. I love it so far.

Kathy, one of the things that I was watching him do last night was with the new gradient tool (the round one next to the brush). He made oval shapes around the eye and the copied it to the other eye and did his adjustments to the highlights. It was really cool to see him do that all at once.

I really need to tune into some creative live sometime.

I upgraded the day i came out. I am very glad I did. On my machine it also works faster and I am using the Healing Brush all the time. The update is effortless as well. Except for the price!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back