duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2007 #1 hmm... guess again lol, this one is a lot easier Thanks for looking
D DomGatto TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2007 #2 Good capture. This may be a stupid question, but what is a macro?
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2007 #3 I love that,Great shot.its an onion right? DomGatto said: This may be a stupid question, but what is a macro? Click to expand... The easiest way to explain macro is super close up...I think
I love that,Great shot.its an onion right? DomGatto said: This may be a stupid question, but what is a macro? Click to expand... The easiest way to explain macro is super close up...I think
EYEAM4ANARCHY TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 118 Reaction score 0 Location Las Vegas, NV. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2007 #4 Nice.
kiwiluke TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2007 #5 DomGatto said: Good capture. This may be a stupid question, but what is a macro? Click to expand... No such thing as a dumb question when it comes to learning photography! We all have to start somewhere A macro is a close up shot that focuses on the fine detail of an object, often showing detail the human eye misses And i think chris is right, its an onion or shallot Luke
DomGatto said: Good capture. This may be a stupid question, but what is a macro? Click to expand... No such thing as a dumb question when it comes to learning photography! We all have to start somewhere A macro is a close up shot that focuses on the fine detail of an object, often showing detail the human eye misses And i think chris is right, its an onion or shallot Luke
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 chris82 said: I love that,Great shot.its an onion right? The easiest way to explain macro is super close up...I think Click to expand... yea your right
chris82 said: I love that,Great shot.its an onion right? The easiest way to explain macro is super close up...I think Click to expand... yea your right