Another Morning

SQUIRREL !!!!!!

Not that it matters, but I actually meant 1st and 4th.

Great stuff Scott, love both the wren and the squirrel shot the most.
Thanks, buddy. Lots of Wrens around here but they usually won't stay still very long. Lots of squirrels as well but they NEVER stay still!

That's the weirdest part about squirrel pics, and maybe that's why I have such a thing for them, I live in a small town on Oak street - and believe me when I say that they really didn't have to struggle too hard to come up with a name for the street. Trees everywhere. If we put in another fire hydrant this would pretty much be doggie heaven - lol. Point is you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a dozen squirrels.

Until you walk outside with your camera of course. Lol. Then all of a sudden, you'll be lucky to get a partial tail shot through incredibly thick branches.

Not that it matters, but I actually meant 1st and 4th.

Not a problem. It would have helped if I had numbered them.

That's the weirdest part about squirrel pics, and maybe that's why I have such a thing for them, I live in a small town on Oak street - and believe me when I say that they really didn't have to struggle too hard to come up with a name for the street. Trees everywhere. If we put in another fire hydrant this would pretty much be doggie heaven - lol. Point is you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a dozen squirrels.

Until you walk outside with your camera of course. Lol. Then all of a sudden, you'll be lucky to get a partial tail shot through incredibly thick branches.

Much the same around here. Squirrels are everywhere, and most will let me get relatively close. At least until I start to raise my camera and then they are gone. I see them in the cutest poses and say, "OK, just hold it one .. more ... sec ... DAMN IT!" They just will not behave. I've got a few shots of them but they are really skittish around people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back