What's new

Another of my son C&C

page_tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Provo Ut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going for brighter photo effect but I may have over done it? What do you think?

1.

East.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Holy histograms!"

Yeah it's too bright for me. Was this from camera overexposure or did you do it in editing?
 
I think it's too bright. You've lost a lot of details.
 
I was going for brighter photo effect but I may have over done it? What do you think?

I think you can still go brighter....

Yeah, you over did it. The effect takes over the photo making it the only thing you see. search threads started by er11111a for more information.






p!nK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom