Another OK sunrise.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was running behind this morning but I got there and set up in time to get a few sunrise pictures. The big issue that got me was I forgot to charge the batteries last night, so I couldn't do any photo walking after this.

OKC 2-15 sunrise by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

Yeah it's OK alright.

;)

Thanks for pointing THAT out runnah. That's the curse of having to live north of Texas, lol. [Yes, my Texan friends, I am just joking]

sure, its an OK sunrise.
what would make it better? Tequila.
then it would be just another Tequila Sunrise.

Was running behind this morning but I got there and set up in time to get a few sunrise pictures. The big issue that got me was I forgot to charge the batteries last night, so I couldn't do any photo walking after this.

Looks more than just "OK" to me, I think its AWESOME! From the colors in the sky to the reflections in the water, very unique.

Looks more than just "OK" to me, I think its AWESOME! From the colors in the sky to the reflections in the water, very unique.

Thank you. FYI, the OK was meant to be for Oklahoma. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back