What's new

another old barn in Eastern Oregon

That's an awesome subject (at least for those of us who enjoy shooting derelict rural buildings). I love the fact that the colours pop, even if the image is (almost) straight out of the camera.

As is, the composition doesn't work for me: I think it needs more of the fence or – like kundalini's and Sisco's edits show – none at all. (Then again, it all comes down to what the photographer chooses to show and how.)

My mom, an artist, who just passed away this past June always told me that:

good images and good art should always make one think and provoke emotion or discussion.

I enjoy seeing what others do with my shots.
 
My edit didn't show any fencing because I took the edit from above and posted off of that, I already said that I would love to have seen MORE fence and wire.;)
 
Very nice, I need to get CS5. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom