What's new

Another one from a recent shoot.

Ramy

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Location
Cape Coral
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the backround is too light for this picture, I might consider fixing that. The reason I post this picture is because this is a very candit shot and as natural as it gets. Give me some feedback please! =]

DDD.jpg
 
It's pretty cool, but it looks like there's a tree growing out of his head.
 
It looks kind of snap-shotty and flat. Maybe it just needs to be edited, but the lighting could definately be better. And then theres the tree. Sorry if I come across as rude.
 
I like your edit, I think it looks a lot better. Ha, I guess I just like the shot that's all. Thanks for the comments guys. =] I need much practice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom