Another One of Those Lens Threads

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, since you guys held a gun to my head and forced macro on me, I decided to go hunting today and found a gem. It's a 10/10 Lester A. Dine 105mm Macro AIS Lens. It's a manual focus, but I'm okay with that. In this condition, I see them going for $450-$650 online. I bought this one for $160. Here's a sample quickie shot. Nothing pretty. I'll give it more of a run once I put some money into a tripod.

$leaf.jpg

You got a decent price on it, at least according to what I see on e-Bay.

I have one as well.... payed about $100.00 CDN and it's the best c-note I've ever spent.... super sharp, excellent build quality, extremely precise focus throw, smoothest bokeh on earth, and F2 goodness. I actually sold my Nikon 105 2.8 Micro as a result of that purchase with no regrets.

I have one as well.... payed about $100.00 CDN and it's the best c-note I've ever spent.... super sharp, excellent build quality, extremely precise focus throw, smoothest bokeh on earth, and F2 goodness. I actually sold my Nikon 105 2.8 Micro as a result of that purchase with no regrets.

I was shooting for the Nikkor, but I walked into a pawn shop and found this thing stuck to the Lester Dine Dentist Camera setup with the flash. The camera, flash and lens was $160. I told them to keep the camera and flash.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back