What's new

Another Self Portrait

Brad Hardy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Doesn't stand up to the other I posted, but it's a different style I suppose.
lemme know. :wink:

BradPortrait.jpg
 
Aren't you a grumpy fellow. :D

Looks better than the others imo, more character.

Nice!
 
thanks a lot guys. much appreciated.
 
Have you bathed in sand before you took this one? You are one hardy Brad, aren't you? I like it --- haven't seen the other, though, I must admit.
 
I like it. Nevertheless, despite the contrast, this one looks a bit flat, not very three-dimensional.

It looks like rough surface but flat features.
 
eh, i liked the first one more. this one sort of feels like its supposed to look like an old photo but doesnt quite hit the mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom