Another time waster for horror movie fans

I must be really slow............I couldn't find an answer. I gave up after 5 minutes. I guess riddles are not my thing.... :)

:lol: I only got 5!

im on 29/50 too..... i just cant find some of them!

got 42 in an hour and a half, now I have to get back to work.

ok so what was the female m&m on the stairs?..... and the two guys behind her?...... and the baby with the bush twigs in his hand???

the baby with the "twigs" is holding an herb.. haha. The m&m in the blue dress and the two men with their backs to eachother I did not get :/
I was also stumped on the woman tied up and the peach looking thing with the clock hands on it, which is probably an obvious one that i am having a brain fart on lol.

yea that one is obvious..... clockwork orange ;) I should have got Rosemary's Baby..... doh!.... still dont know what the others on the stairs are tho....

..... correction i just got the woman in the dress..... one of my all time favorite films!..... Blue velvet.

ahhh of course the grudge..... iv got the woman all tied now too..... so we're about even... i dont know how el-shorty got into the 40's.... i cant even see many more?!

I am at 41...i still have (that i can see) the man holding the lantern, the monkey things, the woman carrying the baby and the boy screaming, the planets, the house with the candle, the man in the barn looking thing with the telescope, the man with the eraser as a head, and the stairs...oh and the grim reaper in the circle fenced thing.
Edit..got the candle one..duh!! lol 42
Edit again - hahaha i put in _______, never heard of it, but it worked lol
and got the monkey one finally..just had to sit back and thinkkkkkk! 44

Most reactions

New Topics

Back