Another TPF beginners assingment for the masses!

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, its been a while since the last one, which I think was hosted by Mishele........

So I figured I would revive it.

I've been less than motivated in the last day or two, and need a bit of a push. I figured that if there was enough interest I would pose an assignment for you.

Here are the terms...... at 3pm Central, I will post a "subject" that will be chosen by an ontratubes random word generator. People will have from 3pm until 10pm central to think, setup, take, and pp their shot. Starting at 10pm central, people can upload their image here for everyone to see. I figure we should wait until 10 for any upload so people can take their time thinking about the subject without their thought process being interrupted by the ideas of others. Everything within the confines of the forum rules is fair game.

It should be fun, but I'm not going to bother unless there is some interest........ so let me know who's interested, and we will go from there.

Interested, I have been so busy with other endeavors I have lapsed with my digital photography.

im a maybe... depends if im in a car on my way to london

I'll do my best. Hubby is workin overtime tonight. :(

That's OK.. You'll have 7 hours to complete the assignment. Even more if you want.... There really is no deadline, so you can submit at midnight, or tomorrow. I just think that to be fair to everyone playing there should be a few hours to think about it without looking at anyone else's submission.

Just for fun, no prizes, no penalties. Just a good learning experience to get people just a little outside their comfort zone, and make them think a bit.

The hubby workin overtime will make it easier for me. The kids are a different story lol.

Yeah....lol I'll play.......might have to post it before 10central time though. :sexywink:

might have to post it before 10central time though. :sexywink:

The consequences probably won't be that severe if you do.

Well, it seems that there is more than enough initial interest to green light this..... and I would bet that there will be more as the game progresses.

I will start a different thread with the subject at 3pm central.

I might try but I don't get home from work until 7pm CST and it'll be dark shortly thereafter. Depends on the word. These games would work much better on the weekend :er:

Most reactions

Back