Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken was a Casio point and shoot. I didn't have a D-SLR yet..:p
DSCN0530.jpg

I like it - althout personally I'd crop it a bit tighter ; giving the dog more space in the photo. A square crop with the dog in the right corner *might* work good here - but don't lose the bucket!

There are many interesting details in the photo - the broken bucket, the old wooden fence and the flowers - all benefiting from the increased contrast and saturation - shame about the blownout highlights on the dog though...

Shooting pets can be tricky a times , but just judging from the progress you've made since your last photos - you've progressed fast :)

Two things to keep in mind in pet photography; make sure to be on their level and pay close attention to their eyes (in focus and with a glint in them).

Well done Diana.

I like it - althout personally I'd crop it a bit tighter ; giving the dog more space in the photo. A square crop with the dog in the right corner *might* work good here - but don't lose the bucket!

There are many interesting details in the photo - the broken bucket, the old wooden fence and the flowers - all benefiting from the increased contrast and saturation - shame about the blownout highlights on the dog though...

Shooting pets can be tricky a times , but just judging from the progress you've made since your last photos - you've progressed fast :)

Two things to keep in mind in pet photography; make sure to be on their level and pay close attention to their eyes (in focus and with a glint in them).

Well done Diana.
Well said!

I wish the bucket had the bottom in it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back